RSS
Movie Addicts Club is a movie review blog that discusses all genres of film. You'll find the latest hipster indie flick, summer blockbusters, silent screen gems and everything in between. We watch and review everything.

I Am An Addict


I am an addict. Normally, I’d be afraid to admit this to anyone, including myself. But this is something I’ve known all my life and am not ashamed to admit any longer.

I am an addict . . . a movie addict.

Yes, you heard me right. I am addicted to movies. I will watch pretty much anything and everything there is. If that makes me a movie whore, so be it.

And I know I am not alone. There are thousands, maybe even millions, of other movie addicts out there. You may be afraid to step forward to claim your crown. But fellow addicts, I am here to tell you step into the light. Get out of the darkness of the theater and unite! Join the Movie Addicts Club! (I mean, if there’s enough of us, we could even start a secret handshake and send out a membership card.)

But I digress. This is the first post of the Movie Addicts Club and I wanted to welcome and invite you to continue checking back for reviews, opinions and questions on films. I will not limit my scope of topics to recent releases. Instead, I will create a substantial library of films covering various genres and periods. Feel free to post your own comments and feedback on the films or my reviews.

Again, welcome to the Movie Addicts Club. Grab a barcalounger and some buttered popcorn and let’s start the movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Movie Addicts Club. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy