RSS
Movie Addicts Club is a movie review blog that discusses all genres of film. You'll find the latest hipster indie flick, summer blockbusters, silent screen gems and everything in between. We watch and review everything.

New Layout


I'm going with a different template for the second half of 2009. I'm removing the image of the DVD box as well as all ad-like widgets. I decided to bump up the trailer from the bottom to the top of the review so you'd be able to see a bit of the movie before you started reading. Other than that, it's all the same for now. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your riff on this made me laugh. Sounds a bit like a combo of Departed and Pulp Fiction and one that I'd enjoy, although it doesn't sound as though it's going to be on a plane near me anytime soon (really the only time i get to see films)..

accent, brainy, do-gooders.. ha ha ha..

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Movie Addicts Club. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy